Looking at it from the point of view of a client who takes a passive role in the management of their tasks with vendors in bCommunities.
- A FlowBack project allows a partner or supplier to make you the owner of a project they have created.
- This gives you control of the project and allows you to add new tasks from your own account.
- You can create other tasks with that partner as a resource or send them to internal or other external partners. The creator of the task (Dan and his company) will never see those other tasks.
- You both will be able to edit details of any FlowBack task from your own accounts.
- As with any other shared task in bCommunities, you will be able to keep the data you generate together.